The Thermopylae excerpt of TDPL available online

bearophile bearophileHUGS at lycos.com
Thu Oct 29 04:06:40 PDT 2009

Andrei Alexandrescu:

> http://erdani.com/d/thermopylae.pdf
> Any feedback is welcome. Thanks!

So far I've just taken a look, I'll read it when I can. I can see several warnings in red.
The look of the text is really nice! Elegant, and the images are good and necessary. Are you going to write a book with all pages coloured? If true this will increase the book price, I think.
I have seen that you use a nice fount for the nonproportional text (like code), it looks similar to the Consolas. You may try this one too (but it's not a professional product, it may have some rough details):
http://www.fantascienza.net/leonardo/ar/inconsolatag/inconsolata-g_font.zip

Bye,
bearophile