Is it possible that the Karmic upgrade interferes with dmd?

Michael Mittner m.mittner at shebang.at
Thu Oct 29 15:38:30 PDT 2009

I've got a very strange problem and I wanted to ask if you guys have any
ideas.

Yesterday I compiled my project with dmd 1.041 and Tango and it worked.
Today I compiled the same code again to get started (I sometimes like to
just do a full rebuild to get started) and I get this message:

/usr/local/bin/../import/tango/math/IEEE.d(641): number is not representable

The only thing that really has changed since the last build is that I
upgraded to Karmic today. But I can't think of any connection, besides maybe
the linking that could be affected by that. So I thought I'll ask here,
maybe someone of you can think of anything.

Thanks,
Mike