Re: Descent support dmd2.032£¿

dolive89 dolive89 at sina.com
Fri Sep 4 09:17:55 PDT 2009

Ary Borenszweig дµ½:

> dolive89 wrote:
> > In addition, please provide the availability of language pack£¬Let's translate
>
> Everything is ported to 2.030 and the new features from 2.031 are folded
> in. So the latest release should support 2.032 but it's not very tested
> and it's probably full of bugs. :-P
>
> As for translations, you can checkout from svn and see all the
> .properties files. You need to translate those. But I'm curious: is
> Eclipse available in other languages? Is JDT available in other languages?
>
> And to port to 2.032 I'll need a lot of time... which I don't have right
> now.
According to the following methods£¬I can not configure the auto-complete, in 2.032, under¡£

   1. Go to Windows -> Preferences.
   2. Go to D -> Build Path -> User Libraries.
   3. Click on "New..."
   4. Select a name for the library and click "Ok".
   5. Select the newly created library and select "Add directory".
   6. Select the directory to be included in the library.