Error: mixin is not defined (dmd v2.032)

Tyro nospam at home.com
Sun Sep 6 04:15:14 PDT 2009

the following appears on line 876 of control.d in the DFL package:
mixin OpApplyAddIndex!(opApply, Control);

Attempting to compile it results in the following error message:
control.d(876): Error: mixin is not defined

I've compiled my copy of DFL with every release of dmd starting with v2.021 only encountering this problem with the release of v2.032.

Here is another problem that cropped up with this release:
control.d(783): Error: identifier 'HWND' is not defined

I'm not too worried about that one because it was easily resolved with:
private import std.c.windows.windows: HWND;

Any ideas?