Derelict+Tango

Moritz Warning moritzwarning at web.de
Sun Sep 6 12:05:27 PDT 2009

On Sun, 06 Sep 2009 18:54:06 +0000, Moritz Warning wrote:
[..]

> No rebuild rebuild required for this step.

On a second look,
I see that buildme.d uses bud (some older build tool for D).

I can tell you how I install derelict "by hand":

derelict/browser/trunk)

- create an derelict directory

- move the contents from all trunk/Derelict*/derelict/*
  directories into the new derelict directory we created before

- put the derelict directory next to your main.d

- add the code at the end of this post into your main.d

- rebuild main.d or xfbuild main.d

import derelict.sdl.sdl;
import derelict.sdl.image;
import derelict.opengl.gl;
import derelict.opengl.glu;

static this()
{
	DerelictGL.load();
	DerelictGLU.load();
	DerelictSDL.load();
	DerelictSDLImage.load();

	if (SDL_Init(SDL_INIT_EVERYTHING) < 0)
	{
		throw new Exception("Failed to initialize SDL: " ~
fromStringz(SDL_GetError()));
	}

	// Enable key repeat so the player can keep a key down for moving
	if (SDL_EnableKeyRepeat(SDL_DEFAULT_REPEAT_DELAY,
SDL_DEFAULT_REPEAT_INTERVAL))
	{
		throw new Exception("Failed to set key repeat: " ~
fromStringz(SDL_GetError()));

static ~this()
{
	SDL_Quit();
	// release GL, GLU and SDL's shared libs
	DerelictGLU.unload();
	DerelictGL.unload();
	DerelictSDL.unload();