Derelict+Tango

Kamil Dabrowski nameczanin at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 02:10:15 PDT 2009

Kamil Dabrowski Wrote:

> Daniel Keep Wrote:
>
> > If you're using DMD 1.045+ you need a
> > recent Tango trunk that you'll have to build yourself OR you'll have to
> > patch and build Tango 0.99.8 from source.
> >
> > That or downgrade to pre DMD 1.045.
>

> Well, I thought that the Tango 0.99.8 is the latest library version and now I can see http://www.dsource.org/projects/tango/browser/trunk has a newer code. I will try to compile that 'cause I want to use the latest DMD (1.047). Thank you for advice.

I have one more question. Do you think that Derelict libraries compiled using older version of DMD will work properly with the projects using newest DMD? A moment ago I wanted to rebuild Tango from the trunk but now I think it won't change anything - author of Derelict should repair it to work with the latest Tango+DMD.

Thanks in advance.