Template Metaprogramming Made Easy (Huh?)

Lutger lutger.blijdestijn at gmail.com
Sun Sep 13 23:47:42 PDT 2009

Jeremie Pelletier wrote:

> Tom S Wrote:
>> Sweet :D As for a place, there are plenty of options, e.g.
>> http://dsource.org/projects/scrapple/ or a separate dsource project.
>
> I thought of that, but I don't feel like opening a project for just a few
> random code snippets or standalone classes. I think I'll just post it in
> this forum and let interested people grab it for now.

That's cool, but scrapple is exactly that: an assortment of small(ish)
projects / pieces of code that otherwise don't warrant a full project. If
you feel like putting it online, just ping BCS and I'm sure he'll give you
access right away.

Stacktrace is a feature highly desired by lots of people, you will many
developers happy :)