How Nested Functions Work, part 2

Walter Bright newshound1 at digitalmars.com
Wed Sep 23 02:17:47 PDT 2009

Jeremie Pelletier wrote:
> That's what most people I met who praised CS around failed to grasp:
> there are no "wrong" languages, and no "better" languages.

I can't agree with that. I've used many different languages. There are
definitely languages that are better than others.

If that weren't true, it would be pointless to even try to improve
languages.

It's like airplane design. There are better designs and worse designs,
and some designs so bad the airplane won't even get off the ground.