anybody working on OpenCL bindings?

Jeremie Pelletier jeremiep at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 09:05:20 PDT 2009

Trass3r wrote:
> Jeremie Pelletier schrieb:
>> http://www.2shared.com/file/8117304/76c7c9ac/OpenCL.html
>>
>> I wrote these some time ago after first hearing about OpenCL, only to
>> realize there was no implementations yet. Then I got a new laptop with
>> a 9800M only to realize ATI had an OpenCL driver available days later,
>> my old computer had an x1950xtx :o(
>>
>> So nVidia finally released their CL drivers? This is great news!
>>

> Yeah, they just released them yesterday.
> Are your bindings still up-to-date?

Can't tell, I used the Khronos reference C headers some months ago, it
was a few weeks before the first mention of CL on slashdot so it may be old!

Some thing may have changed since then, but nothing major, and nothing
hard to fix (just update the prototype or declaration from the Khronos
headers, no need to redo it all).

In any ways, it took me at most half an hour to manually create these
bindings; an editor with regex find&replace is the best thing ever,
feels like using the stream editor (sed) on unix!

Let me know if something is missing :)