Video Codecs?

Benji Smith dlanguage at benjismith.net
Wed Sep 30 13:42:28 PDT 2009

Does anybody know of any D libraries implementing or wrapping video codecs?

I need to read video files (AVI or MPEG would be fine) using DIVX,
XVID, or any other popular codec. In addition to playing those files in
a media player control, I need to extract individual frames and perform
various filtration and processing operations on them, for a computer
vision project I'm about to start working on.

I looked around at DSource but didn't find anything there. Any ideas?

--benji