Having problems using __traits

Daniel Ribeiro Maciel danielmaciel at gmail.com
Sat Apr 3 10:38:59 PDT 2010

Hello! I'm currently having this issue using __traits. Can anyone tell me what am I doing wrong, or whether this is a compiler bug or not?
Thanks!

Source code is attached to this message.

S:\Repositorios\tpp\trunk\script.d(15): Error: string expected as second argument of __traits getMember instead of method
S:\Repositorios\tpp\trunk\script.d(15): Error: function expected before (), not false of type bool
S:\Repositorios\tpp\trunk\script.d(24): Error: template instance script.exportType!(Test).exportType.methodHandler!(Test,method) error instantiating
S:\Repositorios\tpp\trunk\script.d(30):        instantiated from here: exportType!(Test)

Best Regards,
Daniel