Bug 4070 and so on

bearophile bearophileHUGS at lycos.com
Tue Apr 6 04:02:03 PDT 2010

While my original gut feeling was that Steven Schveighoffer is right about bug 4070, I can't really know what the best design solution is, Walter has lot of programming experience so Steven can be wrong (but in my D2 programs I'll always put the const/immutable on the right of the function, and I think Andrei usually does the same).

The main point of my post was that there are few tiny things like this one that deserve a short discussion. So thank you Walter for taking a look at this issue, regardless what the final decision is.

Bye,
bearophile