Patches

Robert Clipsham robert at octarineparrot.com
Fri Apr 9 09:20:38 PDT 2010

On 09/04/10 14:08, Alex Strickland wrote:
> Hi
>
> I like reading the bugs list.
>
> I see lots of patches (for example from Rainer Schuetze) but I don't see
> all of them applied (in the latest release).
>
> How does that work?
>
> Regards
> Alex

Quite a few of the 68 patches are planned for inclusion into DMD, but
the primary purpose of the last release was to fix the memory corruption
issues, and Walter will be rather busy for the next week so we'll have
to wait for their inclusion. Hopefully when he gets some time again
he'll start filtering through the patches and commenting on
them/applying them. I hinted that it might be a good idea to give
someone else commit access on the beta mailing list, I never got a reply
though, so I'm guessing BCS is right here :)