Druntime AA interface could be enhanced a bit

bearophile bearophileHUGS at lycos.com
Fri Apr 9 11:08:10 PDT 2010

Michael Rynn, I don't agree. In my opinion it's better to keep the built-in AAs very flexible and very easy to use. I prefer them to have methods/attributes to make them more handy to use in real situations (time ago I have listed here time several missing things, like clear and copy methods, while I have said that the rehash can be removed), while the performance tweak parameters can be added to a associative array in Phobos, that can be used for more specialized purposes.

Bye,
bearophile