Druntime AA interface could be enhanced a bit

BLS windevguy at hotmail.de
Fri Apr 9 12:31:12 PDT 2010

On 09/04/2010 19:46, Michael Rynn wrote:

> In playing around trying to understand and make a better AA, I have
> updated again the dsource/projects/aa/trunk/druntime/aaA.d, this time to
> be a single linked list version.

Well,Well Since D2/Phobos is still(quite a while now) lacking a
container library  a build-in AA may look like an good idea.
I am not willing to agree.

IMHO AAs or let's call 'em dictionaries for a while could be driven by
skip lists (QT like) or whatever is appropriate, maybe even on runtime
demand)
How to implement that with build-in AAs ?
I guess what I want to ask is > Are D AAs really so fundamental ? Are D
AAs flexible enough ?

Bjoern
I think it was dschimsa who has initiated a place for AA replacements on
dsource.  Good idea.