Patches, bottlenecks, OpenSource

Robert Clipsham robert at octarineparrot.com
Sat Apr 10 07:52:14 PDT 2010

On 10/04/10 15:49, Eric Poggel wrote:
> Speaking of ldc, does anyone know how Windows support is coming? Last I
> heard llvm was lacking support for exception handling on Windows, which
> sort of stalled things.

LDC on windows works just fine, providing you don't need exceptions.
Until LLVM supports exceptions on Windows, Windows users most likely
won't be able to use LDC on Windows. I believe the topic has come up
many times, but no one has been willing to implement it. You'd have to
ask the LLVM devs for the status about it.