[feedback] folding in scintilla

Nick Sabalausky a at a.a
Mon Apr 12 19:05:39 PDT 2010

"maXmo" <nospam at nospam.org> wrote in message
news:hq083d$2qpo$1 at digitalmars.com...
> cpp lexer folding in scintilla always seemed bizarre to me and I tried to
> implement folding algorithm similar to that of akelpad or editplus.
>
> https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=2986054&group_id=2439&atid=352439
>
> What do you think?

I don't know if this is applicable or not, but one thing that drives me
absolutely crazy is in Programmer's Notepad 2 is how collapsing this:

foo
{
  bar
}

Will collapse on the "{" line instead of the "foo" line. I hate that sooo
much.

Not sure if that's relevent to your patch, and not sure if PN2 uses
scintilla  or what, so take it for whatever it's worth.