Patches, bottlenecks, OpenSource

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 14:01:31 PDT 2010

On Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 03:41:20PM -0400, bearophile wrote:
> it's like having many people working around a dead corpse trying to revive it. Better use the time to adopt gcc and llvm back-ends at their best,

"Yeah, I know D doesn't work on Windows, or even many Linux boxes, but it
totally uses a `modern` back end! Yeah, I know it is hard to install too, but
if you spend all day following these obscure instructions and have God
smiling upon you, you might be able to get it to run on your Game Boy! WOOO!"

...not a trade I'm willing to make.

--
Adam D. Ruppe
http://arsdnet.net