Problems with std.time and local conversion?

Graham Fawcett fawcett at uwindsor.ca
Fri Apr 16 16:05:39 PDT 2010

On Fri, 16 Apr 2010 16:35:41 -0400, Kagamin wrote:

> fawcett at uwindsor.ca Wrote:
>
>> Thanks for sending your in-progress design. Do you have a public
>> repository anywhere?
>>
> Erm, no. Never heard about public repositories.

Sorry, I should have been more clear. I meant, is your code under version
control, and is the repository publically accessible: for example, in a
sourceforge, github, or bitbucket site?

It's in part a leading question. I'm new to this list, and am trying to
get a sense of how third-party-library development tends to happen in the
D community.

Best,
Graham