DMD and commercial application ?

BCS none at anon.com
Sat Apr 17 00:33:11 PDT 2010

Hello GG,

> Thanks Adam D. Ruppe !
> It's clear now !
> Maybe the web site could have a section talking about license because
> I know many people who don't use D and DMD because they are afraid
> about the commercial license.

I think that's a fairly standard clause for just about every compiler out
there (with slight variations on what restrictions are implied), GCC will
have something like that (GCC is under the GPL but it's output isn't) MS's
compiler will have it (but it's buried in so much junk no body reads that
far). I wonder if DMD is suffering because it has a  license that is both
less than FOSS and short enough to read?

--
... <IXOYE><