[gdb] Pushing the D patches upstream (again)

BCS none at anon.com
Thu Apr 22 11:26:43 PDT 2010

I could be wrong but it sounds like one of the major problems here is that
the original authors aren't very motivated to help with this. If that's the
case, how much work would it be to redo the work? I'm thinking a chines wall
approach (I think that's the term) where someone looks at the patch as is
and makes a list of bullet points enumerating what features it adds and someone
else goes and makes a new patch that does that. The first should be a few
hours work and, as it happens, I might soon be in a position to spend some
time doing the second. (I've never working with DWARF or hacked GDB, but
I wouldn't mind learning.)