Function name

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Thu Apr 22 17:53:22 PDT 2010

On Thu, Apr 22, 2010 at 08:38:39PM -0400, bearophile wrote:
> If the sequence of functions is known at compile-time your solution can be used, thank you.

You could perhaps use it to create name/delegate pairs, which you use
to build the other arrays later.

> Why do you import std.traits?

Left over from my first attempt - I was going to use it to get the type
of the functions, but instead just did typeof(&T[0]), then forgot
to delete the import line.

> I think __traits is (mostly) for compile-time, while classinfo is run-time.
> (Surely there are ways to design a tidier compile-time and run-time reflection API).

We can build runtime stuff out of the compile time stuff, in theory anyway.
Daniel Ribeiro Maciel recently posted some runtime reflection code to the
newsgroup, but I haven't had a chance to evaluate it yet.

--
Adam D. Ruppe
http://arsdnet.net