Things I Learned from ACCU 2010

Nick Sabalausky a at a.a
Sat Apr 24 11:56:36 PDT 2010

"Andrei Alexandrescu" <SeeWebsiteForEmail at erdani.org> wrote in message
news:hquqfm$2vse$1 at digitalmars.com...
> The majority of developers can also be considered to not quite know what
> they're doing.

Heh. I've surprised a lot of laymen, after telling them I'm a programmer, by
my opinions that most programmers are incompetent and most software and
consumer electronics are terrible. Seems hugely ironic to those unfamiliar
with the field, but being around it and (at the risk of narcissism) knowing
what I'm going, I think puts me (along with many of the people on this
board) in a prime position to notice flaws and steps backwards.