Remove real type

BCS none at anon.com
Sat Apr 24 16:26:20 PDT 2010

Hello Strtr,

> BCS Wrote:
>
>> OTOH, some would argue that Walter is still right by saying that if
>> you don't know what is happening, then you've got a bad algorithm.
>>
> Yes, all algorithms created by genetic programming are bad ;)

Note I didn't say what I thought. (As it happens, I think GA is only valid
as a last resort.)

> And your brain is one big bad algorithm as well of course..

Just because I don't understand an algo doesn't imply that no one does. As
for the brain, there are people who don't consider the brain the result of
anything remotely like GA. But this is not the place to argue that one...

>> However you cut it, these cases are by far the minority.
>>
> But growing.

Yeah, but (I hope) they will never come anywhere near the majority.

--
... <IXOYE><