Less than 30 days to bound copies of TDPL

Andrei Alexandrescu SeeWebsiteForEmail at erdani.org
Wed Apr 28 11:34:36 PDT 2010

On 04/28/2010 12:50 PM, Ezneh wrote:
> Andrei Alexandrescu Wrote:
>
>> I put a countdown on my website (http://erdani.com/) displaying the
>> days left to final bound dead-tree copies of TDPL. Also, the book
>> cover (front and back) is now available for preview at
>> http://erdani.com/tdpl/cover.pdf.
>>
>> Andrei
>
> Great, but will this book be purchasable in Europa ? I hope so
> because I'm really waiting for it.

Thanks for your interest! Absolutely. Blackwell (UK), amazon.co.uk,
amazon.de, amazon.fr and amazon.jp are all carrying the book, along many
others. I suspect the shipping delays for Europe and Asia would be a tad
higher though because the printing press is in Stoughton, Massachusetts
(i.e. US East Coast).

Andrei