Clojure Protocols & expression problem

Walter Bright newshound1 at digitalmars.com
Thu Apr 29 16:13:30 PDT 2010

retard wrote:
> I wonder what is causing all this. Have you started to consider everyone
> with knowledge about programming languages a threat?

There are several ideas posted here a day, far more than could ever be
implemented in D, or even that could be thoroughly and fairly discussed by one
person. It's just impossible.

What's gold, though, is actual quality code coming along with a proposal.

In other words, you're always welcome to come here and post your ideas, and join
in the discussions. A little good-natured ribbing is fine, too. If you want to
put the effort into making a serious proposal, please do so and post it to
bugzilla as an enhancement request. If you really want to help, posting an
implementation along with it is even better!