sad

Piotrek starpit at tlen.pl
Fri Apr 30 11:17:37 PDT 2010

W dniu 30.04.2010 19:42, Steven Schveighoffer pisze:
> On Fri, 30 Apr 2010 12:16:01 -0400, Arth Lloyd Flores
> <floresarthlloyd at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> where did you get this news?
>>
>> On Sat, May 1, 2010 at 12:08 AM, another lurker <lurk at lurk.urk> wrote:
>>
>>> Tango is dead effective today
>
> It is not dead. another lurker was just saying it is dead to him (he
> will not use it/has deleted it off of his hard drive).
>
> -Steve

Hi

I've got impression that "another lurker" was trolling. Tango will never
be dead - for D1 it the only option. So until D1 is used it's alive.

Different issue is that license chosen for Tango isn't the best one. I'm
all the way with Walter that license for standard library should be 100%
legal correct.

Cheers
Piotrek