sad

Piotrek starpit at tlen.pl
Fri Apr 30 11:54:00 PDT 2010

W dniu 30.04.2010 20:32, another lurker pisze:
> In a manner I was trolling. But it is truth in it. I liked Tango but for long time
> suspected there is too much personal issues in Tango leaders. Today I know Tango
> team wants to have famous not D to have success. Don't know how to express sorry
> for poor English. Tango want force people use Tango. Tango is poison.

Ok. I get your point. But I don't blame Tango team for anything (even
admire their hard work). Of cource it would be great if all developers
worked together. It would be idyll. However, note that some Tango
developers fight on two fronts.

The most sad thing is when someone starts to throw a hate at other after
his failure in enforcing own will.

Piotrek