Masahiro Nakagawa and SHOO invited to join Phobos developers

Steven Schveighoffer schveiguy at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 30 13:25:58 PDT 2010

On Fri, 30 Apr 2010 16:11:10 -0400, Moritz Warning <moritzwarning at web.de>
wrote:

> On Fri, 30 Apr 2010 20:07:21 +0000, Moritz Warning wrote:
>
> [..]
>> Has anyone bothered to ask the authors? It matters.
> The authors who can be reached atm., of course. :)

Nobody exactly asked me, but I think my opinion on the matter is clear :)

The other authors I can see on the copyright notice are John Chapman and
Kris Bell.

There is another author in tango.time.ISO8601, Matti Niemenmaa.  However,
I'm not sure any code/api from that file was used in SHOO's lib (anyone?
I refuse to look at any more source).  I remember when Matti was
developing it (we were kind of working in parallel) that it pretty much is
its own separate module.

I have read somewhere that there are 5 authors, I don't know who the other
author(s) might be.

-Steve