Mac OSX installer for dmd

Michel Fortin michel.fortin at michelf.com
Mon Aug 2 07:51:13 PDT 2010

On 2010-08-02 09:22:41 -0400, Andrei Alexandrescu

> The only modifications I have in mind concern separation of dmd
> installation from anything XCode specific.

Well, they're already separated: the package contains two subpackage
related to Xcode, and two subpackages to download and install DMD 1 and
2. You can select each separately if you do a custom install.

If what you mean is an installer package with the two Xcode-related
subpackages removed, that's a rather trivial matter of dragging the
subpackage out of the main package. Here they are (8 Kb each):

DMD 1: <http://michelf.com/docs/d/dmd1install.zip>
DMD 2: <http://michelf.com/docs/d/dmd2install.zip>

They lack the introduction text of the main package, but that'd be easy to fix.

--
Michel Fortin
michel.fortin at michelf.com
http://michelf.com/