Andrei's Google Talk

Leandro Lucarella luca at llucax.com.ar
Tue Aug 3 16:18:43 PDT 2010

BCS, el  3 de agosto a las 16:04 me escribiste:
> The video is up:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlVpPstLPEc

Nice talk, I think the guy that asked what is the biggest application
written in D deserved a book. I'm suffering the lack of D applications
for benchmarking the GC, I had to stay with D1 because Dil is the *only*
non-trivial application written in D that I could find, and is D1/Tango.