Andrei's Google Talk

Leandro Lucarella luca at llucax.com.ar
Wed Aug 4 06:22:28 PDT 2010

Rory Mcguire, el  4 de agosto a las 12:37 me escribiste:
> Leandro Lucarella wrote:
>
> > BCS, el  3 de agosto a las 16:04 me escribiste:
> >> The video is up:
> >>
> >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlVpPstLPEc
> >
> > Nice talk, I think the guy that asked what is the biggest application
> > written in D deserved a book. I'm suffering the lack of D applications
> > for benchmarking the GC, I had to stay with D1 because Dil is the *only*
> > non-trivial application written in D that I could find, and is D1/Tango.
> >

> What type of apps are you looking for?

Anything that can be automatically run for benchmarking, if they do
intensive use of the GC or need small pauses, much better. But if it's
D2, I'm sorry but is too late, I'll stick to D1 for now, when I'm finish
I probably try to port it to D2 and ask again.

> I have a couple of smtp apps.

SMTP as in Simple Mail Transfer Protocol?