Andrei's Google Talk

bearophile bearophileHUGS at lycos.com
Wed Aug 4 13:25:08 PDT 2010

Leandro Lucarella:
> Yes, I borrowed some deliberately GC-intensive benchmarks done by him,
> most notably the voronoi generator[1], which made me sweat[2] more than
> once :)

On my site you can find four other Olden benchmarks:
em3d
tsp
bisort
bh
http://bit.ly/cYlQUe

And I hope to add one or two more when time allows me to :-)

Probably they are D2 code, but probably converting them to D1 is not hard. The versions fitter for you are the first ones translated from Java to D, because the optimized versions minimize the heap activity to increase performance (and the speed difference is usually large).

Bye,
bearophile