D2 and FreeBSD

Marco Righele marco_righele at yahoo.it
Thu Aug 5 01:11:05 PDT 2010

Hi Shin, thanks for you time and patience

On 08/04/10 22:43, Shin Fujishiro wrote:
> Compiler is gcc 4.2.1 on FreeBSD/i386 8-STABLE.  Does this work for you?

I should have checked earlier. I didn't realize that I was using a
different version of gcc off of /opt. Removing it and using the stock
one removed all the compilation issues.

The linking problem was due to a wrong configuration of dmd.conf with a
lone "-L" that caused ld to receive an empty argument.

Now I'm able to compile and run my test programs. Thanks a lot !

Marco