Mac OSX installer for dmd

Leandro Lucarella luca at llucax.com.ar
Thu Aug 5 07:06:50 PDT 2010

Anders F Björklund, el  5 de agosto a las 10:40 me escribiste:
> >Now, the only missing piece for an easy manual replacement of DMD
> >is a zip archive where the executable bit is set.
>
> Hard to believe that bit is still missing, after all these years.

In Linux the zip program support the executable bit, I'd be surprised if
Mac OSX don't have it, it's just that Walter is not setting it:

$ touch exe
$ chmod a+x exe
$ ls -l exe
-rwxrwxr-x 1 luca luca 0 2010-08-05 11:01 exe
$ zip exe.zip exe
  adding: exe (stored 0%)
$ rm exe
$ ls exe
ls: no se puede acceder a exe: No existe el archivo o directorio
$ unzip exe.zip
Archive:  exe.zip
 extracting: exe
$