Andrei's Google Talk

Andrej Mitrovic andrej.mitrovich at gmail.com
Thu Aug 5 10:28:48 PDT 2010

It might be becoming a niche language for smaller to medium-sized projects.
But it's being used in a host of big applications, from games to game tools,
3D tools, audio tools, compilers, front ends and back ends to just about
everything. I don't think many of these will be ported to a different
language (such as D) unless absolutely necessary. For those big projects C++
isn't going anywhere any time soon.