Mixin Expressions, can't evalutate string variable

Philippe Sigaud philippe.sigaud at gmail.com
Thu Aug 5 15:05:48 PDT 2010

On Thu, Aug 5, 2010 at 23:50, Andrej Mitrovic <andrej.mitrovich at gmail.com>wrote:

>> As for demangling, how do you do to get mangled names in the first place?
>>

> I was using mangledName!() from std.straits. __traits works prefectly,
> Thanks!

Oh, oh, lots of shiny new things in std.traits!
I didn't specifically look at this module for 2.047, my mistake.

And, demange(mangledName!foo) gives back a qualified name, nice! I was
looking as a way to get that, not two hours ago.

*goes play with it*

Ah, it doesn't work with templates names, though.

Thanks Andrej!

Philippe