Build farm(er)

sybrandy sybrandy at gmail.com
Fri Aug 6 14:10:07 PDT 2010

I can't help with hardware, but if you want to virtualize some of your
operating systems, VirtualBox is very nice and freely available.  Also,
and this is just me throwing out something new, you could write some
small Erlang programs that are linked to each other to manage the
distribution.  Toss a web interface built using Yaws or Erlyweb and you
can have a web client that is built in and talks Erlang.

Of course, if something already exists that does it, that we should
probably use it unless it's just too bad to use.

Casey