tolf and detab

Andrej Mitrovic andrej.mitrovich at gmail.com
Fri Aug 6 19:14:52 PDT 2010

Or improve your google-fu by finding some existing tools that do the job
right. :)

I'm pretty sure Uncrustify is good at most of these issues, not to mention
it's a very nice source-code "prettifier/indenter". There's a front-end
called UniversalIndentGUI, which has about a dozen integrated versions of
source-code prettifiers (including uncrustify, and for many languages). It
has varios settings on the left, and togglable *Live* preview mode which you
can view on the right.

I invite you guys to try it out sometime:

http://universalindent.sourceforge.net/

(+ you can save different settings which is neat when you're coding for
different projects that have different "code design & look" standards)