Andrei's Google Talk

Nick Sabalausky a at a.a
Sat Aug 7 11:10:56 PDT 2010

"Walter Bright" <newshound2 at digitalmars.com> wrote in message
news:i3aofk$242d$1 at digitalmars.com...
> Adam Ruppe wrote:
>> The Digital Mars EMCAScript implementation is insanely fast too. It
>> comes in at about 80x faster than IE6 - its contemporary competition.
>> Now, the new browsers beat it out by several times, but it took them a
>> lot of years to catch up.
>
> Yeah, at the time (10 years ago) I shopped it around to the various
> browser vendors, and nobody believed the speed increase. Sigh.

Out of curiosity, what sorts of people did you speak to? The actual
developers or, well, people who aren't primarily developers? The latter tend
to be complete morons ( "I don't know anything about programming, but I'm
very good at identifying people who are good at it.":
http://www.semitwist.com/articles/article/view/human-resources-the-expert-novices )