Andrei's Google Talk

Andrej Mitrovic andrej.mitrovich at gmail.com
Sun Aug 8 09:39:22 PDT 2010

You mean slow in terms of productivity? With that I tend to agree. Most
scintilla-based editors that I've tried don't offer much more than what is
already in Scintilla. It's tends to be a sci-component wrapped in some GUI,
with options hidden in some menu somewhere that you have to hunt down (I
really prefer text files for settings, like in Scite). But it does load huge
files very fast, and seems to handle Unicode well (I've only tried on a
couple of files where it displayed unicode correctly, and VIM displayed
garbage).