Andrei's Google Talk

Andrej Mitrovic andrej.mitrovich at gmail.com
Sun Aug 8 10:23:40 PDT 2010

Hehe, actually there's a way to disable the CTRL+Tab behavior in C::B and
let Scintilla handle it the default way. Which is what I did, but then I
uncovered a bug where C::B would crash if I were using CTRL+Tab while the
text editor was not active. I'm still waiting for a better patch for D
support in C::B, or I'll have to get off my lazy bum and configure
everything manually.