Is there a report for performance compared with popular languarge?

cglee high_volt at hanmail.net
Wed Aug 11 20:26:11 PDT 2010

Hi,

I have used 'C' and 'jav'a for several years.
When I need speed, I used 'C'.
When I have to reduce implemetation time, I used 'java'.
In my view, D language has both merits from 'C' and 'java'.
It means that it is OOP, but it generates native binary
without VM. We already have C++ as this. But C++ makes me
more confused when I use it.

Now, I have questions about how much 'D' is fast comparing with 'java'
and how much bigger in binary size generated by 'D' comparing with
'C'.  Is there anyone has information about this?.

Thanks
cglee