Am I doing it wrong or is this a bug ?

Ezneh petitv.isat at gmail.com
Thu Aug 12 02:41:26 PDT 2010

Don Wrote:

> You need to make dllprint an extern(C) function. If you just mark it as
> 'extern', it uses D name mangling, which the other language won't
> understand.

Seems to work with test.d but I got something like "AccessViolationException - Trying to access to a protected memory (read/write). This often means that the memory is corrupted" when I try to use it somewhere else.

Well, I think I'm doing something wrong with that but I dunno what. Maybe I need a working dll example ...