Time for ng name fixes?

Nick Sabalausky a at a.a
Thu Aug 12 13:30:08 PDT 2010

"Trass3r" <un at known.com> wrote in message
news:op.vhccppb73ncmek at enigma.fem.tu-ilmenau.de...
> Am 12.08.2010, 21:00 Uhr, schrieb Nick Sabalausky <a at a.a>:
>
>> Considering the recent flood of posts in here that have D.learn content,
>> maybe it's time to finally do the NG name changes that have been talked
>> about before?
>
> Yep, at least D should be renamed into something that indicates the
> discussion of language-specific stuff.

It would help to have a clear set of requirements. For instance, should
off-topic and "general" topics:

- Stay in this "language discussion" area (so maybe rename "D" to "D.misc"?)
- Move to the "asking/learning about the language" area (so maybe rename
"D.learn" to "D.users" and "D" to "D.dev")
- Or have it's own area (so create a "D.misc" and rename "D" to "D.dev")

?

And I still think D.learn (or whatever it ends up beng called) should be
listed *first* on the website.