Andrei's Google Talk

retard re at tard.com.invalid
Sat Aug 14 19:51:45 PDT 2010

Sat, 14 Aug 2010 21:33:30 -0500, Yao G. wrote:

> On Sat, 14 Aug 2010 21:18:19 -0500, retard <re at tard.com.invalid> wrote:
>
>> [snip]
>
> Thanks for your informative post. I'm really glad that you don't use
> such primitive, butt-ugly tools like DDOC.

You don't need to use it either. Why do you think it's a personal attack
if I'm evaluating some tool and don't see it fit for some part of the
community? Do you think my opinions would have more value if I wrote
under my real name? ''Yao G.'' is also too generic to disclose any
identity using typical search engines. Even if I knew your real name, it
would have zero value to me since it would still be some generic wise guy
who disagreed but had actually really nothing to say.