Current RDMD, please?

Nick Sabalausky a at a.a
Mon Aug 16 18:07:40 PDT 2010

The RDMD included with DMD is still 20090902, which is two revisions
out-of-date.

The lack of the fix in r1315 ("Made relative paths searched from the main
file, not the current dir") is a breaker for using RDMD with my projects,
which is particularly bad since xfbuild (my other go-to build tool) seems to
have become incompatible with newer D2s (Ie, certain basic things that work
with newer DMDs get choked on by xfbuild). I know I can compile the latest
RDMD myself, but anyone else compiling my stuff (or using my stbuild tool)
has to do the same.

So can we please get the current RDMD included with the next DMD
(particularly D2) release?

This has been brought up at least a couple times before, and didn't get any
official response. Is there something preventing this from happening that
maybe I could help out on?