Contributing

Pedro Rodrigues pdfrodrigues at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 18:14:46 PDT 2010

Hello!

While working on some pet project using D 2.0, I stumbled on a Phobos module
poorly documented (std.date). I had to check the source code to understand
what was going on.
This made me think, I could help the next guy that stumbles on the same
problem, by writing the missing documentation myself. Unfortunately I
couldn't figure how am I to submit my contributions.
So I was wondering what is the preferred way (if any) to contribute to the D
project? And I would also like to suggest a development model, like in
github, where anyone can fork the project, and work on his fork. Then the
maintainer of the main fork, can easily merge in the work done in other
forks, if it pleases him. I believe this would make a lot easier to
contribute to the project.

Cheers