Contributing

Yao G. nospamyao at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 19:02:10 PDT 2010

On Mon, 16 Aug 2010 20:18:28 -0500, Adam Ruppe <destructionator at gmail.com>
wrote:

> I started doing this too, and am planning to commit it for the next
> release. I haven't finished it though.

Are you working on Gregorian documentation? Or the code itself? I was
trying to do an improvement following the original Boost date_time, but I
gave up when I had to implement that faux-IEEE754 integer that handles
infinities (+ and -), and NANs. It was just too much  :(

And it was only the DateTime component, I still hadn't checked the
remaining classes.

--
Yao G.