Current RDMD, please?

Andrej Mitrovic andrej.mitrovich at gmail.com
Tue Aug 17 11:54:11 PDT 2010

Well, I didn't really mean anything by it. :)

AFAIK the update from 10.5 to 10.6 wasn't all that expensive? Wasn't this
the Leopard > Snow Leopard patch?

OT: I like OSX, everything is very consistent and in place. But I've
overcustomized my system so much that switching to anything else would be a
pain.